In the past, most of the friends used to raise fish in glass fish tanks. Glass fish tanks have now become traditional fish tanks. With the progress of society, people are increasingly pursuing a green and healthy environment. Then the plexiglass (acrylic) fish tank is just right. Satisfied with our needs. Whether it is in a public place or at home, the common advantage of choosing plexiglass (acrylic) fish tanks is health and safety, especially where there are many children, because if the fish tank is accidentally broken, if it is the usual glass of the glass fish tank It will shatter the ground and simply hurt people; if it is a plexiglass (acrylic) fish tank, it will not be because the impact resistance of plexiglass acrylic is more than 16 times that of ordinary glass products, and there is almost no risk of cracking. Even if it is broken, it will not hurt people as easily as ordinary glass.
There are qualitative differences between them:
1. Acrylic suspended fish tank has good weather resistance and acid and alkali resistance.
2. Acrylic suspended fish tank has excellent insulation function.
3. Acrylic suspended fish tank has good light transmittance, which can reach more than 92%, and the required light intensity is small, saving electricity.
4. Acrylic suspended aquarium has a long life span. Compared with other data aquariums, the life span is longer than three years.
5. Acrylic has light weight, which is half as light as ordinary glass, and the load received by buildings and supports is small.
6. Acrylic hanging fish tank is colorful and high brightness, which is incomparable to other materials.
7. Acrylic suspended fish tank has strong plasticity, large changes in shape and simple processing.
8. Convenient protection, easy to clean, rainwater can be cleaned naturally, or wiped with fan and soft cloth.
9. Acrylic sheet has excellent weather resistance, higher nominal softness and surface gloss, and worse low temperature function.
10. The wear resistance function of the acrylic board is close to that of aluminum, and it is resistant to the corruption of various chemical materials from time to time.