Acrylic plexiglass panels are made of single-convergence of methyl hydroxy enoate, that is, polymethyl methacrylate panels are plexiglass panels. It is a kind of plexiglass panel that has undergone unique processing technology. There are "plastic queen" and "plastic amethyst" "It is famous for its high definition, with a light transmittance of 92%. The physical characteristics of the acrylic sheet make it the best choice for the transparent swimming pool. Comparing the same thickness of acrylic plate plexiglass plate and inorganic mineral laminated glass, the impact resistance is 16 times. The scientific research, development and design of acrylic panels has a history of more than one hundred years. It is applicable to large and medium-sized fish tank aquarium projects, large and medium-sized marine worlds, cylindrical aquariums, endless natatoriums, and aquarium projects. Wait.
The following describes the characteristics of acrylic:
1. There is no color transparent organic glass board, the light transmittance is above 92%;
2. The ability to adapt to the natural environment is very strong, even if it is exposed to direct sunlight, sun and rain for a long time, it will not change its characteristics. It has good aging resistance and can be used comfortably outdoors;
3. Excellent production and processing characteristics, suitable for mechanical processing and manufacturing, and easy to thermoform;
4. Non-toxic, even if it touches people for a long time, it is harmless. But when it is ignited, it causes indoor formaldehyde and carbon monoxide
5. Strong impact resistance, 16 times of the same thickness of laminated glass. Suitable for installation in areas where safety is very important;
6. High-quality insulation, suitable for various electrical equipment;
7. Light weight, the relative density is half lighter than ordinary glass, and the load borne by the building and support frame is small
8. Strong ductility, large changes in shape design, easy production and processing;
9. High availability, recognized by the increasing awareness of environmental protection;
10. Convenient maintenance, easy to clean, the precipitation can be cleaned of course, or clean with soap and thin cloth.
Because acrylic sheets are difficult to produce and cost increased, there are many low-quality, high-quality and inexpensive substitutes on the sales market. This alternative is also called "acrylic board", which is actually a common plexiglass board or sandwich board. General plexiglass board is cast with general plexiglass board cracking material and melanin, with surface strength.