Acrylic, commonly known as "specially treated plexiglass", the raw materials of acrylic in the application industry generally appear in the form of particles, plates, pipes, etc. Acrylic is also known as specially treated plexiglass. It is a replacement product of plexiglass. The light box made of acrylic has good light transmission performance, pure color, rich color, beautiful and flat, taking into account the two effects of day and night, long service life, and does not affect use, etc. Features.
Features of PMMA acrylic sheet:
1. High transparency
Colorless transparent organic glass sheet, light transmittance is above 92%
2. Excellent weather resistance
It has strong adaptability to the natural environment. Even if it is exposed to sunlight, wind and rain for a long time, its performance will not change. It has good anti-aging performance and can be used at ease outdoors.
3. Good processing performance
Suitable for both machining and thermoforming
4. Excellent comprehensive performance
Acrylic sheets have a wide variety, rich colors and excellent comprehensive performance, providing designers with diversified choices. Acrylic sheets can be dyed, and the surface can be painted, screen printed or vacuum coated
5. Non-toxic Even if it is in contact with people for a long time, it is harmless, but it will produce formaldehyde and carbon monoxide when the combustion is incomplete.
6. The linear expansion coefficient of the cast plate is about 7x10-5m/m.K.
The PC board is resistant to weak acids. It is made of polycarbonate as the main component and co-extrusion technology CO-EXTRUSION. It shows that the PC board is resistant to neutral oil, not resistant to strong acids, not durable, and not resistant to alkalis. It needs to be coated with UV Just work. But high temperature resistance and good lighting effect. PC sunshine board (also known as polycarbonate hollow board, glass capron board, PC hollow board) is processed by high-performance engineering plastic-polycarbonate (PC) resin It has the characteristics of high transparency, light weight, impact resistance, sound insulation, heat insulation, flame resistance, anti-aging, etc. It is a high-tech, comprehensive performance, energy-saving and environmentally-friendly plastic sheet, and it is currently widely used in the world. Materials, other building decoration materials (such as glass, plexiglass, etc.) cannot be compared.
Features of PC board:
1. Impact resistance——The impact force of the endurance board can reach 3kg/cm, and the specific gravity is 1.34g/cm, which is 200 times that of ordinary glass and 8 times stronger than acrylic board, with almost no risk of breaking.
2. Transparency-good lighting, light transmittance as high as 75~89%, and its transparency is comparable to glass.
3. Weather resistance——The surface UV agent (anti-ultraviolet) can absorb ultraviolet light and convert it into visible light. Outdoors, it can guarantee ten years of no fading.
4. Flammability—The endurance board itself does not self-ignite and has self-extinguishing properties.
5. Heat resistance and cold resistance-in the test range of minus 30℃ to 130℃, it will not cause deformation and other quality changes.