Acrylic, plexiglass, derived from English acrylic (acrylic plastic), with good transparency, chemical stability and weather resistance, easy to dye, easy to process, beautiful appearance, has a wide range of applications in the construction industry.
Acrylic is often made into logo signs, corporate culture display boards, etc. Acrylic is a very good flat material. Printing on acrylic can produce a sense of unevenness, which is layered by hand and has more visual effects.
How to store acrylic
Acrylic is widely used, but during transportation and storage, pay attention to the following items:
1. Acrylic board cannot be stored together with other organic solvents, let alone contact with organic solvents.
2. During transportation, the surface protective film or protective paper cannot be scratched. (Because of the high permeability of acrylic itself, it is easy to produce scratches, and if there is more friction with the outside, the scratches will be more obvious).
3. It cannot be used in an environment where the temperature exceeds 85°C. (Acrylic tends to become soft when exposed to high temperatures)
4. For daily cleaning, wipe it with a wet towel or newspaper. If it is stained, you can wipe it off with a towel dipped in beer or warm vinegar. In addition, you can also use the glass cleaner currently on the market instead of acid or alkali. Stronger solution for cleaning. The surface of acrylic products is easy to be frosted in winter. You can wipe it with a cloth dipped in strong salt water or white wine, and the effect is very good.
5. Acrylic sheet has a large thermal expansion coefficient, so the expansion gap should be reserved due to temperature changes.
Acrylic correction method
If you find that you are not satisfied just after printing, you can spray it with alcohol and wipe it off after a while;
More than 12 hours can be soaked in alcohol for 30 minutes and then it can be torn off (you can also use warm water soaking for a relatively long time);
If it is more than 24 hours, you can use hydrogen peroxide or banana water to clean it.
What problems should be paid attention to when making acrylic
When the UV printer is running, you cannot turn off the UV printer or unplug the power source. UV printing is digital printing, and printing is controlled by a computer. Printing will be interrupted if the power is turned off.
The acrylic surface is smooth. If there is dust in the air in the UV printing environment, it is easy to accumulate on the surface of the material, causing the pattern to be white and other colors are omitted.
When UV printing, the height of the nozzle and the acrylic should be suitable. If the nozzle is too high or too low from the acrylic, the printed image will be blurred or ghosting.
Before UV printing on acrylic, it is necessary to spray a coating on the printing surface. Because the surface of acrylic is relatively smooth, the UV printed image directly on it is easy to be scraped off. After the coating is sprayed, the UV pigment can be better attached to the surface and not easy to be scraped off. .