Acrylic plexiglass is polymerized by methyl methacrylate monomer (MMA), that is, polymethyl methacrylate (PMMA) sheet plexiglass. It is a kind of plexiglass processed by a special process. It has "plastic queen" plastic "Crystal" has the reputation of having high transparency and a light transmittance of 92%. Acrylic's physical properties determine the base as a transparent swimming pool material. Compared with the same thickness of acrylic organic glass and inorganic mineral glass, the impact resistance is 16 times. Acrylic research and development has a history of more than 100 years. It is mainly used for large-scale aquarium projects, large-scale aquariums, cylindrical fish tanks, infinity swimming pools, aquarium engineering shaped fish tanks, etc. And has excellent weather resistance, especially for outdoor use, ranking other plastic crowns, and has good surface hardness and gloss, processing plasticity, can be made into various shapes and products. It is the slab that still maintains high transparency.
Blue Lake Acrylic Features
1. Colorless transparent plexiglass sheet with a light transmittance of over 92%;
2. It has a strong adaptability to the natural environment. Even if it is exposed to sunlight and wind and rain for a long time, its performance will not be changed. It has good anti-aging performance and can be used outdoors with peace of mind;
3. Good processing performance, suitable for both mechanical processing and easy thermoforming;
4. Non-toxic, even if it is in contact with people for a long time. But when burning, formaldehyde and carbon monoxide are produced
5. Strong impact resistance, sixteen times that of glass with the same thickness. Suitable for installation in areas where safety is particularly required;
6. Excellent insulation performance, suitable for all kinds of electrical equipment;
7. Light weight, half density than ordinary glass, less load on buildings and supports
8. Strong plasticity, large changes in shape, easy processing and forming;
9. The high recyclability rate is recognized by the increasing environmental awareness;
10. Convenient maintenance, easy to clean, rainwater can be cleaned naturally, or just scrub with soap and soft cloth.
Acrylic production is difficult and costly, so there are many low-quality substitutes on the market. These substitutes are also called "acrylic", in fact, they are ordinary organic boards or composite boards (also known as sandwich boards). Ordinary organic board is casted with ordinary organic glass cracking material and pigment, surface hardness