Acrylic board has good toughness and is not easy to break; it has strong repairability. The products made of acrylic board are not only durable, but also environmentally friendly, so now the application of acrylic board is becoming more and more extensive and the recovery rate is high. Acrylic board is 16 times stronger than ordinary glass, and is suitable for installation in areas where safety is particularly needed. However, there are many requirements for the use of acrylic boards. So what are the precautions for acrylic panel manufacturers when using acrylic panels? The following editors will introduce to you.
1. Acrylic board cannot be used in the environment where the temperature exceeds 85℃.
2. Only 1% soapy water is needed to clean the acrylic sheet, soak the soapy water with a soft cotton cloth. Do not use hard objects or dry wipe, otherwise the surface will be easily scratched.
3. Acrylic board can not coexist with other organic solvents, let alone contact with organic solvents.
4. During the transportation process, the protective film or protective paper on the surface of the acrylic board must not be broken.
5. The thermal expansion coefficient of acrylic plate is very large, due to temperature changes, it should be considered to reserve expansion and contraction gaps.
The above are a few precautions for acrylic board manufacturers when using acrylic boards. Acrylic board brings great convenience to our life, but also pay attention to its maintenance and maintenance during use, so as to extend the life of acrylic board.